Burglaries are happening all over our nation leaving businesses and homeowners feeling helpless, angry, and afraid. Nationwide the numbers are staggering. As of 2015, nearly:
- 20% of all property crimes were burglary related (both residential and retail). *
- 71.6% of those offenses were residential while the remaining 28.4% were retail. *
The result? Property losses in 2015 amounted to a total of $14.3 billion with roughly $800 million of that total accounting for retail burglaries. **
This begs the question:
“Is there anything else I could do to decrease the chances of having my property become just another statistic?”
Alarm systems seem to be the obvious choice, but supplementing them with our security window film and unbreakable Riot Glass panels will provide a much stronger deterrent to any would-be burglar. According to the FBI’s Unified Crime Report, almost 70% of all burglaries involve forced entry through a door or window for access. In most cases, the assailants exit through the shattered glass and make their escape (just as shown in the video above).
Installing Campbell Security Film or unbreakable Riot Glass panels to your already existing glass panes to improve the strength, increase security, and to keep out unwanted access is an affordable and aesthetically invisible solution.
Many are making security for their home or business a high priority for 2017. Get comfort and gain peace of mind knowing that your glass doors and windows, and your livelihood are secured and protected.
For more information on our window security products, please visit: www.campbellsecure.com