Welcome to this week’s episode of Blue’s Broadcast!
Does your building need an extreme makeover, without the extreme cost? You might want to consider Building Modernization.
This process of bringing already existing materials up to today’s standards (relating to aesthetics and performance), on-average, costs seven times less to modernize than to replace.
In some cases, the differences in cost can be much higher.
Building Modernization can include, but is not limited to:
- Exterior Glass: Give the glass a more modern look while improving heat rejecting properties.
- Spandrel Glass: This is the glass between floors that you can’t see through, that often fails and looks really bad. We have 1500+ architectural finishes that can be used to cover spandrel glass.
- Mullions: Update and/or restore the metal bars you see between the windows on a commercial building to like-new condition with little to no downtime.
- Interior Finishes: Cover up old doors or walls that either are no longer in use or need to be updated.
- 3M Vinyl Solutions: Campbell offers top of the line 3M vinyl solutions for glass and walls, and MUCH more.
Some additional benefits of Building Modernization include enhanced competitive positioning, improved level of service, attracting and retaining new tenants and/or clients, and enhancing the net operating income.
Interested in learning what Campbell can do for your building?